Zelis Health provides healthcare services and has a payment portal for users to access and make payments 24/7. The site is free to use but also has a lot of features available to users to help them make informed health care decisions. Providers and patients are protected from fraud by payment encryption.
In addition to assisting you with your claim and medical needs, Zelis has developed innovative technology for your convenience. With Zelis, you can manage your medical conditions using a variety of tools.
Accessing the Zelis Payments Provider Login
- Visit Zelis payments login
- Click the Payer Payments Portal link
- Enter your user name and password
- Click the gold Login button
- Visit the Zelis payments login homepage and click Forget Password to reset your password.
- Click the Forget Password link
- Enter your User Name
- Click the blue Send Email button
In your email inbox, you will receive a link for resetting your password at zelis payments login
Other payment portal login help:
Features of the Zelis Payments Portal Account
To help you manage your account information, you’ll find the following features:
- Verify the account status of the patient
- Find out how a patient’s claims are progressing
- Review Medical History
- The patient’s bill and estimated payment can be viewed here
- Contact the Patient’s Insurance Company
- A Request For prior Authorization (PA)
- Make sure you are eligible for care
Benfits of the Zelis Provider Payment Platform
- Reduces back-office payment processing tasks
- Payments from multiple payers and sources consolidated
- Payment security increased
- Patient bill accuracy ensured
- Integrates with your EHR
- Days in A/R reduced from average of 14 days to 2 days
- Real time reporting
Third Party Administrator Benefits
With detailed clinical and financial reviews, ensure accurate payments with zelis payments provider portal.
Correct coding errors prior to processing payments.
Minimize claims costs with integrated technology, coding expertise, and historical benchmarks.
Improve transparency, reduce provider abrasion, and reduce costs by developing a model pricing strategy.
Primary and Supplemental Networks
You can select medical, dental, and property and casualty providers based on your preferences.
Zelis Payments Customer Service Info
- Call 1-888-311-3505
zelis payments login