Visit the Vanilla Gift website to check your Vanilla gift card balance online. Online account access and balance checks are available at any time to cardholders.
How to Check VanillaGift Balance Online
Accessing your card information online is simple to do, here are a few steps to get you started:
- Visit www.vanillagift.com gift card balance
- Under” Check your balance and access your account” enter your 16 digit card number
- Enter your card expiration date by MM/YY
- Enter your card 3 digit CVV
- Click the gray Sign In button
You should now be able to log in to your Vanilla gift card account if you followed the steps correctly. The vanilla gift balance check and recent transactions should be displayed in your account information.
How to Do VanillaGift Balance Check by Phone
It is also possible to check the balance of a vanilla gift card by phone. Check the back of your card for the customer card number or consider these numbers:
- 1-800-571-1376 – to reach a Customer Care Representative
- Call 1-866-585-8338 if your card was purchased in Puerto Rico
The vanillagift.com gift card balance site is designed to be used for 3 Vanilla gift cards that are available:
- Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card
- Vanilla Visa Gift Card
- Vanilla Discover Gift Card
Check out our other Wearethenationnews gift card Help posts:
How to Use Vanilla Gift Card For Purchases
Making purchases after you’ve received your Vanillagift card and accessed your account information online is the next step. Any prepaid debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo works the same way.
To buy something at the card terminal, you can either use credit or debit at the cashier. You can either slide the credit card through the machine or hand it to the cashier if you choose credit.
If you elect to use the debit transaction feature you will need to know your PIN. You will select debit then enter your PIN.
VanillaGift Card Highlights
Here are some important points to remember when using your gift card:
- Funds never expire
- Use for spending in-store or online
- No personal information or credit check required
- No fees after purchase
- No activation period – use card immediately after purchasing
- Card declined if you try to purchase something over your limit so know your balance
- Cannot be used at ATM and no opportunity for cash back at the point of sale
- Can be used anywhere in the US where Visa, Mastercard, or Discover cards are accepted
- Purchased at popular retailers such as CVS, Wal-mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Dollar General, 7-11, Sam’s Club, Speedway, and HEB
- Can be purchased for amounts ranging between $20-$500
- Cannot be used for automatic billing
- Replacement fee assessed if card is lost or stolen
How to Contact Vanilla Visa Gift
Depending on your reason for needing to get into contact with VanillaGift you may need to use different phone numbers.
For gift cards that have already been purchased:
For purchasing gift cards:
For lost or stolen cards: