If you’re a business owner and would like all of the exclusivity that comes with having an American Express Business Platinum card then take advantage of the offer to apply. There are a number of benefits to being a member, here are some highlights:
Business Platinum Card Highlights
- Earn 130,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $15,000 on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of card membership
- $695 annual fee
- Earn 5 x points per dollar on travel
- Earn 1x points per dollar on eligible purchases
- Earn 1.5x points on various business uses, explained below
Ways to Apply
- By phone
- Scan the QR Code with your smartphone camera
How to Apply for Amex Business Platinum Card Online
- Visit www.amex.us/getbusinessplat
- Enter your 14 digit Amex Get Business Platinum RSVP Code
- Enter your zip code
- Click the Apply Now button
If you do not have your RSVP number you can get assistance via the Can’t Find RSVP number on the amex.us/getbusinessplat homepage OR click the “Don’t Have Your RSVP link and enter the following details:
- Legal business name
- Street address
- Zip code
- Click the Search button
Continue on with the beginning of the application process which will require you to enter personal and business financial information. At the end you will receive an instant decision that can take approximately 30 seconds.
Other Wearethenationnews.com Popular Credit Card Posts:
How to Apply for Amex Business Platinum Card by Phone
- Call 1-800-276-2152
How to Apply for Amex Business Platinum Card by Smartphone
On the offer letter you received in the mail look for the QR Code that indicates you can scan with your smartphone. After scanning the QR Code you will be prompted with a web address link – amex.us/getbusinessplat on your phone to click and go directly to the application website to apply.
Amex Business Platinum Card Rewards
Here is a breakdown of many of the features and perks that are tied to the Amex Business Platinum Card. There are other basic benefits available but you can read the points below to see the value:
- Earn 5x membership rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels at amextravel.com
- Earn 1.5x points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases at US construction material and hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers, software providers, shipping providers, including on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year
- Earn 1x points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases
- 35% airline bonus after using membership rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare
- Get up to $400 in statement credits per year toward US purchases with Dell Technologies
- Get up to $360 in statement credits per year for purchases with Indeed
- Get up to $150 in statement credits per year for purchases for purchases with Adobe
- Get up to $120 in statement credits per year for wireless telephone service purchases
Who is the Amex Business Platinum Card For?
With the Amex Business Platinum card, you can receive some of the best travel benefits the world has to offer.
With this card you can put big purchases on your card and travel in luxury.
How do I qualify for an Amex Business Platinum Card?
It’s easier than you think to qualify for a business card, even for a big-name card like the Amex Platinum Business card.
It’s not necessary to have a complicated business structure or tons of employees.
You can qualify for business cards even if you’re just starting out. You can obtain a business card as a sole proprietor, freelancer, or independent contractor.
Credit scores, bank-specific application rules, income, and payment history (if applicable) for your other Amex credit cards all contribute to your approval.
Why does the American Express Business Platinum Card have an annual fee?
The $695 annual fee is high compared to most credit cards but there are plenty of premium features you will enjoy with the card that outweigh the annual fee.
What credit score is necessary to get approved for an Amex Business Platinum Card?
To get approved for a Business Platinum Card a credit score over 700 is required. There will be a hard inquiry into your personal credit history.