Customers who received a mail-in offer from Chase Bank can apply for the Chase Get Ink Preferred Business Card online, by mail, or by phone. Some Chase Bank account holders who meet the credit requirements have been pre-approved for the card.
Application for the card is quick and simple, and applicants receive a decision immediately. This guide may be of assistance if you are interested in applying and need more information.
How to Apply For Chase Get Ink Preferred Card
- Visit www.chase.com/getinkpreferred invitation code
- Enter your 12 digit Chase Ink Business preferred invitation code
- Enter your 5 digit zip code
- Click the blue Next button
Continue on with the rest of the application process where you will need to input more personal financial info such as:
- mortgage/rent amount
- Email address
When you finish the online application you will receive an instant decision and if approved extended a credit limit.
How to Apply for Chase Ink By Mail
With your mail in offer you should have received a hard copy application and self addressed stamped envelope. Simply complete the application and mail it back in the self addressed envelope.
The entire process will take up to 10 days or less before you will hear back on whether or not you’ve been approved for the card. This is why most applicants prefer to apply online at chase.com/getinkpreferred invitation code. It only takes a few minutes to complete the application and get approved.
Rewards and Benefits of Chase Ink Business
100,000 bonus points after spending $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. This equals $1,000 cash back or $1,250 toward travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 3x points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year
- Shipping purchases
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- Internet, cable, and phone services
Redeem for Flexible Rewards
- Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel experiences, and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 25% more in travel redemption
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Fraud Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Personalize account alerts
- Employee cards free
How to Contact Chase GetInkpreferred Customer Service
www.chase.com/getinkpreferred invitation code