Consumers that have funds deposited on the ReadyCard Prepaid Mastercard can access their card balance by visiting the RC Balance website. The site is a secure site that allows cardholders the option to receive their card balance via text or email.
How to Check Your RC Balance?
- Visit www.rcbalance.com
- Enter your email address or cell phone number
- Click the blue Send button
The next step is whatever option you selected email or text, you will receive a secure link that you can click to view your card balance.
How to Contact RCbalance Customer Service
- Click the Contact US link at the top of the rcbalance.com homepage
From the dropdown menu select your issue – you’ll have the following options:
- Issue with card purchase
- Purchased card at Kiosk – Card did not dispense
- Lost or stolen card
- Activate card replacement
You will need to complete the Contact US form which includes the following info:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- ReadyCard number
- Enter your message
- Click the Submit button
How to Use Your MyReadyCard
When you purchase a MyReadyCard after funding the card it can be used anywhere where Mastercard is accepted. When you are ready to check out you can do the following:
- Swipe your card
- Sign for your transaction or use your PIN number
That is all there is to using your card at the counter during checkout.
Can I Reload myReadyCard?
The ReadyCards can only be funded one time and that’s it. When you have used all the funds on the card you can trash the card. If you want to add funds again you will need to purchase a brand new myReadycard.
What are the Fees Associated with the myReadycard Mastercard?
- $5 one-time fee charged at the time of purchase
- 1.5% foreign transaction fee
- 1.5% transaction return fee
- $0.25 foreign transaction decline fee
- $2.95 dormancy fee
Other Card Features
- $1,000 maximum card balance and maximum amount per load at any time
- $10 minimum amount per load
- $1,000 maximum amount in point of sale
How does my ReadyCARD differ from a traditional Credit Card?
The ReadyCARD is a prepaid card you can use anywhere debit cards are accepted, including ATMs. Similar to a debit card, ReadyCARD has no credit line, no interest rates, and no late fees.
The amount you wish to spend is pre-paid, plus additional usage fees.