If you love ICEE Slushies and regularly buy them from your local 7-Eleven, then you might be interested in having one of these machines at home. You can buy a mini ICEE machine to make slushies right from your home kitchen.
This Mini ICEE Slushie Machine review will show you how it works and if it’s worth the money.
How to Use Your ICEE Slushie Machine
At first glance, the mini ICEE Slushie machine looks like an ICEE machine in a 7-Eleven convenience store. You can use it to make your favorite slushie, but it’s just a little smaller.
Buying your own machine? Here’s how to make an ICEE slushie:
What Your Mini ICEE Machine Needs
- ICEE flavoring syrup
- Cups or glasses
The ICEE machine for home is a #1 best seller at the iScream Amazon store. It has over 1,000 customer ratings and 54% of customers and 54% of customers rated the product 5 stars – click to read reviews!!
How it Works
If you want your ICEE to be the way it should be, follow these steps carefully:
- Pre-chill the inner canister and your ICEE syrup and water mixture
- Each batch makes one quart or four 8 oz servings of ICEE treat
- Premake your slushie mix in a jug that will hold at least 1 liter of mixture
- Before you start put the ICEE canister in the freezer for 1 hour
- Make sure the ICEE slushy container and canister lid are firmly in place
Step by Step
Be sure to follow the steps above before moving on with these steps:
- Turn on the ICEE machine for home – button is on the side of the machine
- Remove the inlet cap
- Pour 2 caps of salt into the ice/salt inlet
- Add 40ml of water into the ice/salt inlet
- Fill the ice canister with ice cubes through the ice/salt inlet
- Check the ice level to ensure it is at least 30cm below the rim of the ice canister
- Pour 2 more caps of salt into the ice/salt inlet
- Add 40ml more of water
- Pour slowly your syrup mixture into the syrup inlet to the max fill line
- Let the machine run for 15-25 minutes
- As the mixture level decreases add more ice cubes to the ice canister up to 3cm below the rim of the ice canister
- Pour one last cap of salt into the ice/salt inlet
- Let the machine run for another 15-25 minutes
- Press the dispense button on the side of the machine
- Place your cup onto the drinks tray and turn the tap clockwise
Measures 18” high x 7.5” wide x 6.5” deep
Info on the ICEE Machine
Making slushies at home is easy and affordable with the ICEE Slushie Machine. You can mix up your own ingredients in it, making it look like a store-bought slushie machine. It can produce one liter of slush at a time and comes with instructions. It allows you to serve guests without standing in line.
Convenience stores usually have an Icee machine. You can buy it at any retail store or at Iscream, and get your favorite frozen beverage. Using an Icee machine is easy, but it’s important to understand the steps before starting the first time. Once you’ve placed the liquid into the Icee container, the machine will automatically freeze. Then, you can start turning the crank for a few minutes.
Thanks for reading this Mini ICEE Slushie Machine Review.