The Chase Sapphire Preferred card can be applied for online at www.chasesapphiremail.com. Please complete the paper invitation and mail it back if you received an invitation in the mail to apply.
Chase Sapphire Features
Several perks and benefits are offered by the card that will entice many consumers. After spending $4,000 on purchases within the first three months, you will receive 60,000 bonus points. The following are other benefits you can expect:
- Receive 2x points on travel and dining at restaurants
- 1 to 1 point value transfer to leading frequent travel programs
- No foreign transaction fees
- 24/7 direct access to customer service specialists
- points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
How to Apply For Chase Sapphire Card Online
The fastest and most convenient way to apply for the Chase Sapphire card is through the online application site. After completing the application you will receive an instant decision that will take about a minute or so.
- Visit www.chasesapphiremail.com
- Enter your 12 digit Chase Sapphire Preferred invitation number
- Enter your 5 digit zip code
- Last name
- Click the blue Submit button
- Verify your information
- Click the blue Continue button
- Complete the rest of the application
***Your name and address should already be pre-filled which helps to speed up the application process
Be prepared to enter the following details:
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Email address
- Type of address
- Primary source of income
- Primary phone number
- Check you’ve read the terms
- Click the blue Submit button
You will receive an instant decision after clicking the Submit button, should take roughly 60 seconds or so. If you are approved you will be extended a credit limit that will display on the screen.
How To Apply For Chase Sapphire By Mail
If you are more interested in applying by mail you can complete the paper invitation that you received in the mail. Send it back and wait about 7 days to receive word if you’ve been approved. This is the slower option when applying so do consider the online option at chasesapphiremail.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Fees
The Chase Sapphire Preferred has great perks but it also has some fees that you should be aware of. The fees are pretty standard for most credit cards but here is a list anyway:
- APR 21.49% on purchases
- APR 21.49% on balance transfers
- 26.49% on cash advances
- $95 annual membership fee
- $39 late payment
- $39 return payment
Chase Sapphire Preferred Points Redemption
Cash or gift cards can be redeemed for Chase points at a value of 1 cent per point. A 20% discount is offered to cardholders who want to redeem their points for travel. Points are worth 1.25 cents each. You can redeem all of your points at the 1.25 cent rate when you’re ready to redeem your points for travel with your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
A card like this is best for individuals who travel often and eat out often. If you’re a frequent traveler consider applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card at www.chasesapphiremail.com.