Paychex eServices (Employee Self Services) can be accessed by employees of companies that utilize Paychex eServices. It is a way for employers to provide more control and access to payroll information for their employees through Paychex Eservices.
Upon logging into their account, employees can view their timesheets, paystubs, personal contact information, deductions, benefits, and more. The information is available online so they can access it at their own convenience.
In order to set up an online HR/Payroll account for the first time, employees must register for the first time. The service will be accessible to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can view and edit your payroll/HR information at any time.
How to Access Eservices Paychex Login
For first time users interested in setting up their online account here are basic setup instructions that you can consider to get you started:
- Visit https://eservices.paychex.com/
- Enter your Company ID (you should have been provided this from your company – typically consists of 8 digits)
- Enter your username lower cased which primarily begins with the first initial of your first name and your entire last name (example: Joseph Bean would be jbean).
- Enter your initial password which typically follows this format, the first initial of your first name combined with the first initial of your last name and the last four digits of your social security number (Joseph Bean with a social security # 123-45-6789, the password combination would be JB6789).
- Click the Secure Login Button and if everything is okay you’ve officially registered your account and have access to the Employee Self Service site.
After logging on for the first time at eservices.paychex.com you may want to change your password to something easier to remember or leave it as it is. Take the time to review all the information inside your account and become familiar with the information you will be provided. If you have questions please speak with your HR department at your company.
Also read other Login Help
How to View Your Paychex Eservices Login
Once employees are logged into their account they can view their paycheck stub images online. The paystub images are available for users to view the same day as their pay date typically at 8am. In the Check History portion of their account there is a list of pay dates showing when they’ve been paid throughout the year. To view any particular pay date they can simply click a date and it will show a pdf copy of their paystub.
The eservices.paychex.com paystub shows all of their pay information for that particular pay date including the contact info, hours worked, pay rate, earnings, YTD hours, YTD earnings, taxes, deductions, PTO numbers, direct deposit info, and more.
View and Print Your W-2
When it’s the time of the year to file taxes employees can sign on to their Eservices Paychex Login and utilize the Print Tax Forms feature that will allow them to print out their W-2 or 1099-MISC forms. If you lose your W-2 simply log back in to your account and print another one. This information is readily available for employees 24 hours a day.