New York, March 4, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – – Mawson Gold Limited (TSE:THROAT) (OTCPINK: MWSNF) (FRA: MXR) funded by drill assays from the South East Mount Isa Project, Australia Click here
– Nextleaf Solutions Ltd (CSE: OILS) (OTCQB: OILFF) (FRA: L0MA) to supply its Rapid Emulsion Technology to cannabis-infused beverage company BevCanna Enterprises Click here
– NetCents Technology Inc. (CSE: NC) (FRA: 26N) (OTCQB: NTTCF) recorded a transaction volume of more than 6.7 million CAD in cryptocurrency in February Click here
Subsidiaries of FansUnite Entertainment Inc (CSE: FANS) (OTCQB: FUNFF) (FRA: 4UY) apply for UK gaming licenses Click here
– Jack Nathan Medical Corp (Jack Nathan Health) (CVE: JNH) (OTCQB: JNHMF) makes its debut on the OTCQB Venture Market Click here
Empower Clinics Inc. (CSE: CBDT) (FRA: 8EC) (OTCQB: EPWCF) to receive more than $ 10.5 million from the exercise of warrants Click here
Loop Insights Inc (CVE: MTRX) (OTCQB: RACMF) has named veteran global e-commerce and brand manager Ian Cameron as its new vice president of marketing Click here
TechX Technologies Inc (CSE: TECX) (OTCMKTS: TECXF) (FRA: C0B: FF) signs an LOI that could potentially result in the acquisition of all of the outstanding share capital of CryptoBuddy Technologies Inc. Click here
– GR Silver Mining Ltd (CVE: GRSL) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (FRA: GPE) encounters high-grade near-surface mineralization on the Plomosas project in the San Juan area Click here
– INDVR Brands Inc (CSE: IDVR) (OTCMKTS: CAAOF) (FRA: 3YX) to acquire cannabis-infused product facilities in Nevada and Colorado Click here
– Namaste Technologies Inc. (CVE: N) (FRA: M5BQ) (OTCMKTS: NXTTF) announces the appointment of Slava Klems as Chief Financial Officer effective March 3, 2021 Click here
– HighGold Mining Inc (CVE: HIGH) (OTCQX: HGGOF) outlines the next steps in exploration for the Munro-Croesus gold project after the ground has been consolidated Click here
– PharmaDrug Inc (CSE: BUZZ) (OTCPINK: LMLLF) welcomes top gastrointestinal oncologist Yelena Janjigian from Memorial Sloan Kettering to its scientific and clinical advisory board Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges and supports executives in intelligently connecting with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message digitally and in real time to the right audience, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting, and website development services to support over 1,000 rapidly growing companies worldwide.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million dedicated private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on proactive websites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialized news sites, extending our reach to networks that press releases may find difficult to penetrate.
• We create company websites individually from the ground up and offer customers and their brands a modern online presence and the latest insights into effective SEO strategies.
• Our coverage is high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further improve our online presence and reach through a sophisticated focus on digital investors.
• We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the crowd by conducting in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email email@example.com