Blachowicz Needs Jon Jones Struggle Compares His Type To Adesanya

The light heavyweight champion, Jan Blachowicz, is ready for Jon Jones Keeping his promise after knocking out Corey Anderson some time ago and believes the fight would look similar to the one he just had with the middleweight champion Israel Adesanya.

Overall, it seemed like Blachowicz and Jones were dating as the champ continued to graduate contenders, but that eventually stopped. After much discussion, the light heavyweight king decided to vacate his belt and move up to heavyweight to compete. After a while it passed UFC President Dana White admitted Jon Jones would most likely get the title shot as his first fight in the new weight class.

For a while, Jones became calm and slowly preparing for his new weight class, but now, having seen the Polish champions perform, he needs to be at least a little interested. After all, the fight was a technical masterclass and was ultimately won late in the championship rounds based on combat IQ.

Also, Blachowicz thought that if the two of them stepped into the ring, the fight would look a lot like the fight against Israel Adesanya.

“I don’t know right now. If UFC sends me the contract and I fight Jon Jones, me and my team will find a way to beat him, ”said Blachowicz Just scrap radio on BJPENN.com. “Of course I would try to take him out, but I think it would be a similar fight to mine with Israel.”

Apparently the Polish champions are ready to defend their belt again. However, some competitors deserve shots, such as: Glover Teixeira Maybe we’ll see this pairing soon. If Jones had plans to lose weight again, it would have to be something big, and at this point Blachowicz is not adding to Jones’ legendary status as a second belt would.

Who would you like to see Jan Blachowicz next in the cage? Let us know in the comment section below!

Jon M. Chu directing The Nice Chinese language Artwork Heist | Leisure

Jon M. Chu will direct “The Great Chinese Art Heist”.

The 41-year-old filmmaker is set to direct the new Warner Bros. film based on an article in GQ magazine by Alex W. Palmer.

The article tells the story of a number of museum art heists in Europe in which Chinese antiques were stolen, mainly those from the nation’s old summer palace, which was raided by French soldiers in 1860.

Nobody knows who the thieves are, but the works of art always end up in China. The GQ piece asks who is allowed to own art and whether there is a coordinated effort to reclaim pieces from China.

In the meantime, museums are silent about the robberies as the thefts put them in a vulnerable position. Everyone questions their safety and doesn’t want to donate works or materials when insurance rates go up.

Jon is producing the film with Lance Johnson, Agnes Chu, Will Welch and Geneva Waserman. Warner Bros. is currently looking for an author to adapt the article for the big screen.

Jon was also tapped to direct the adaptation of Universal’s ‘Wicked’.

The “Crazy Rich Asians” will direct the upcoming recording of the hit Broadway musical based on “The Wizard of Oz” after original director Stephen Daldry resigns from the project.

Universal had previously removed ‘Wicked’ from its release calendar as part of the COVID-19 pandemic, after it was scheduled to release on December 22 of this year. At the time of writing, no further release information has been disclosed.

TheWrap says the project has not yet been cast, but Marc Platt is producing while the original Broadway composer Stephen Schwartz and music writer Winnie Holzman wrote the script.