NEW YORK, April 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – There is now 50 million digital content creators around the world, with an estimated two million making six-figure earnings. As the role of digital content creators continues to grow and evolve, Sharma law, PLLC, a pioneering digital media, entertainment, intellectual property, and business / commerce law firm, has built the experience needed to support influencers, digital talent, podcasters, creative companies and startups in the digital media age.
In 2013, when the developers were learning to monetize their social media channels, Anita K. Sharma, Esq., Founder and managing partner of Sharma lawsaw a clear need for a law firm dedicated to adapting and shaping the digital media industry. Today her company represents one of the largest lists in the country of digital content creators, players, podcasters, and artists, and has helped structure virtually every type of digital media business.
“From games to NFTs to podcasts, the digital media landscape is constantly evolving,” says Sharma. “Our specialty is practical legal advice that protects our customers, improves their creative freedom and strengthens their growth potential.”
A company run by POC women Sharma law proudly represents a diverse list of customers. Some of the company’s recent deals included:
- Negotiating conditions for certified sexologists, intimacy trainers and creators of digital content Shan Brady (Boodram) on “Ex Rated”, a new show featuring on Peacock Andy Cohen.
- Comedian, content creator and actress Sasha thank you and Freeforms campaign to celebrate black creativity in art, music, comedy and self-expression. Merci was one of five creators and artists selected for this program, named “Young, Black and Freeform”.
- BIPOC YouTuber and former professional athlete Michelle Khare new role as moderator for HBOMax ‘”Karma”, a competitive children’s series without a script.
- Period activist and Asian digital content creator Nadya Okamoto Launched in August, a lifestyle brand working to redefine periods.
- Popular Twitch streamer Nio Roochs Partnership with Faze Clan, one of the largest esports organizations in the gaming space. He became one of five new members to join the Faze Clan team.
- Renegotiating salaries and other business items on behalf of Charmaine Walker for her role on season seven of Black Ink Chicago, a world-class VH1 show. Anita was also negotiating offers for five specials that Walker will participate in ahead of the seventh season of Black Ink Chicago.
- Successful BIPOC YouTube personality JusReign’s (Jasmeet Singh Raina) Development contract for his upcoming script show entitled “Late Bloomer”. The show is co-produced by Pier 21 Films, comedian Russell Peters and Reign Productions and is currently under development at CBC.
Learn more at https://sharmalawpllc.com/.
Media contact: [email protected]
SOURCE Sharma law