APPLE added a nifty new feature that will instantly liven up your photos.
The new iPhone 13 offers Photographic Styles – special “filter-style” camera presets that make your pictures look better.
Photo styles are designed to add character to your photosPhoto credit: Apple / The Sun
You select them before taking a photo and give your pictures a fresh and different look.
The feature is currently only available on the iPhone 13. So if you don’t have one, you’re missing out.
What are the iPhone 13 photo styles?
There are five photographic styles in the standard.
First thing is default – the standard iPhone option, which should work best for most situations.
Then there is Rich contrastthat promises “darker shadows, richer colors and strong contrasts” for a dramatic look.
Third is Lively style, which offers “wonderfully bright and vibrant colors” what Apple calls “a brilliant yet natural look”.
Fourth is Warm style, with golden undertones for a much warmer photo.
And the fifth is the opposite of that – Great style – with blue undertones for a colder feel.
How to Choose Photo Styles on iPhone 13. the end?
The first time you open the camera on your iPhone 13, you’ll be asked to choose a photo style.
It is probably worth sticking to Standard initially so you can get a feel for the usual style of photos.
Note, however, that you cannot change styles after taking a photo.
If you’d like to try a different style, you’ll need to change your settings before taking a snapshot.
There are two ways to do this.
- 1. First, open the Camera app and select Photo
- 2. Then swipe up from the word Photo
- 3. Tap the icon that looks like several squares
- 4. From there, you can swipe left or right to choose a style
Alternatively, you can go to Settings> Camera> Photographic Styles to change the selected mode.
After you’ve selected a photographic style, it will appear in the top right corner of the camera app.
You can tap it at any time to change your style.
- Read the latest news on phones and gadgets
- Stay up to date on Apple Stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
The best phone and gadget tips and hacks
Are you looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Do you want to find these secret features in social media apps? We got you covered …
- How to Get Your Deleted Instagram Photos Back
- How to track someone on Google Maps
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here’s how to see if your Gmail has been hacked
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is the Bumble Dating App?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- How to Find Your Sky TV Remote in SECONDS
In other news, check out our iPhone 13 review and iPhone 13 Pro review.
Take a look at the new Lamborghini Huracan Evo that can clean your house and cook you dinner.
Find out about the incredibly impressive Panasonic 65HZ1000 TV that makes most TVs look like trash.
Read our complete guide to Call of Duty 2021.
And Dell’s Alienware R10 Ryzen Edition is a gaming PC powerhouse that crushes both new consoles.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at email@example.com